About The Course
The average length from the middle tees is 6,148 yards and plays to a par 72. The course is a link style course featuring wide open fairways, and 4 characteristic par 3’s that range from canyon carries to bunkers in the green.
Bayside Golf Club has several signature and memorable holes. We know once you play our course, you will remember each and every hole; because the holes are that distinctive. Bayside Golf Club is a Public Golf Course!
Located on South Shores of Lake McConaughy, there are lake views from almost every hole. This opens up the beauty of fun from boating to swimming & campfires on Bayside Beach.
- Dress code is enforced for Golf Attire Only.
- Collared shirts required & no strapped blouses or blue jeans allowed. (Enforced for both men and women who are golfing)
- No outside beverages allowed on golf course, per Nebraska Liquor Commission.
- Lodging Check In: 3:00 PM
- Lodging Check Out: 10:00 AM
- All carts must stay on cart paths or fairways, no driving in the native grass.
- 48 Cancellation Policy – We will hold credit card for all Friday & Saturday tee times. Less than 48 hours’ notice will result in full price charge for all tee times booked.
- Players of five or more are not allowed on Friday’s & Saturday’s. If you’re a twosome, you will be placed with another twosome if possible to keep the pace of play.
- If staying in lodging, let Pro Shop know so you can get an assigned cart to take to the lodging areas.
- Carts are to be driven by person with a valid driver’s license only.